Active Living In The Heart Of The Twin Cities
Living Well On Your Terms
Abiitan offers you everything you need to enjoy the city you love while living the lifestyle you’ve always wanted in a welcoming community. Plus, you can leave the worries of homeownership to us as you enjoy your new maintenance-free home.
You don’t even need to be retired to enjoy all that we have to offer. This is a community for mature professionals and active adults as well as retirees, providing a relaxed and stress-free environment with the services and amenities that make it easy to live well. And with so many activities to choose from both in our building and nearby, your friends and family will be excited to come and visit.
Convenient, easy living is complemented by a collection of included services covered by your monthly service fee.
- Utilities, including electric, gas, water, trash, basic cable, Wi-Fi (telephone not included)
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Light housekeeping every other week
- 25% discount on dining, catering, and room service, with house account convenience, at Smith & Porter Restaurant + Bar (alcohol not included)
- Superior hospitality from a daytime concierge and attentive staff
- Premier educational and wellness opportunities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping
- Evening security
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 access and personal training discounts
- Use of common areas, including the Club Room and Sky Deck
- 24-hour licensed staff
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Discounts at nearby hotels for overnight visitors
- Heated and secure underground parking is available for an additional fee.
For an aging loved one who needs support and assistance, The Terraces at Abiitan embraces the art of living well in every moment. We create opportunities for your loved one to live a richer, fuller life while getting the care they need.Let us come alongside you on your journey.